WELCOME BACK FRIENDS! I’ve got a quick Copic coloring video and project for you today featuring holiday gift tags using the Christmas Presents clear stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. I’ve been making Christmas cards all year long, but decided that I had better switch to making gift tags for those special packages. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Christmas Presents by Colorado Craft Company [SBP] [CCC]
- Merry Merry by Colorado Craft Company [SBP] [SBC] [CCC]
- Tag Stacklets 2 by Taylored Expressions
- Copic coloring (see marker list and video below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Hammermill 110# paper using the 3rd largest die in the Tag Stacklets 2 set by Taylored Expressions.
- Repeat above using Neenah 100# paper [AMZ].
- Stamp image and sentiment on the Hammermill paper tag using the Anita Jeram Christmas Presents [SBP] [CCC] on the tag as shown using a Copic compatible ink. I used Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink in Obsidian [SBP] [GKD].
- Color image with Copic markers [SBP] [DB] (see list below) following video below). Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment on the Neenah paper tag using the Merry Merry stamp set [SBC] [SBP] [CCC] as shown below using Versafine Clair in Oasis. Quickly cover ink with clear embossing powder [SBC] [SBP] and heat set powder.
- Glue tags together and punch a hole on the shaped side of the tag. Thread ribbon or twine as desired.
If the video isn’t showing, click here to watch it. Enjoy!
[Wondering about the products in this video? Products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible. As always, I appreciate your support of my blog and videos.]
Hope you enjoyed today’s project and video. See you again soon!
COPICS: E51, E33, E35 (dog); V20, Y35, Y38, R14, R24, R46 (top present); B41, B45, R14, R46 (middle present); YG03, YG17, YG67, R14, R24, R46 (bottom present); V20, V22 (cast shadow)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]