GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Today is a short post from me – I’m heading off to my parents to manage the first stage of their bathroom renovation. We’re trying to make it safer for them to bath and use the shower so they’re getting a new tub, a fold down shower chair, grab bars and an adjustable shower. So this morning, I’m meeting with the contractor to finalize the measurements and the selected features.
I’m still coloring adorable House Mouse images so I’m sharing another one with you today from the Holiday Happy stamp set. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Holiday Happy by Stampendous!
- Merry & Bright by My Favorite Things
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned cardstock from the Holly Jolly 6×6 Paper Pad to 4.25″ x 5.5″ and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Red Hot Card Stock to 4.25″ x 3-1/8″and set aside.
- Stamp image from Holiday Happy set on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock cut to 4.25″ x 2-7/8″ using Amalgam Ink in Obsidian by Gina K. Designs.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below).
- Stamp sentiment from the Merry & Bright stamp set with Versafine Clair in Nocturne as shown.
- Assemble layers as shown.
That’s all from me today! Hope you enjoyed today’s project and see you again soon!
COPICS: BV000, E01, E50, E51, R20 (skin); T1, T3, T5, T7, BV20, BV23 (fur); R14, R24, R46, C1, C3, C5 (candy cane); BV0000, BV000 (shadows)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.