This blog is personally written and edited by me. The opinions you see are my own as I try out, experiment, and learn about new products and techniques. As my husband and bank account will attest, I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects.
I participate in affiliate programs which means that I received a commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase through an affiliate link on this website. This helps to support the cost of maintaining this website. The affiliate programs I use includes Dick Blick, Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com, Honey Bee Stamps, Gina K. Designs, Hero Arts, ScrapbookPal, My Favorite Things, and Spellbinders. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I am not paid by any of these companies to use their products and should this ever happen, I will disclose that in a specific post.
- I do not do paid reviews.
- I do not do sponsored posts (i.e. I am not paid to talk about a product).
- The only time that I am given product for free or at a discount is:
- if I am creating a project as a member of a design team (see below for past and current design team participation);
- if I am doing a guest post or a blog hop which would be mentioned in my post; or
- if I am provided product by a store for a class that I will be teaching on-site.
As noted, I participate in various design teams and teach on-site at the stores listed below. I currently receive or have received products from design teams that I promote for free. I will never share or recommend a product that I do not like or would not personally use. Period.
CURRENT DESIGN TEAMS
- Power Poppy Bloom Brigade
FORMER DESIGN TEAMS
- Power Poppy Instant Gardeners
- LDRS Creative
- Passionate Paper Creations & Friends
LOCATIONS WHERE I TEACH
- Photo Scraps, Eldersburg, MD
- The Queen’s Ink, Savage Mills, MD
Revised 3 August 2020