HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with another new card from the Anita Jeram End Of Summer Fun release by Colorado Craft Company. This one is called Beach Beauty Mini and is so reminiscent of the waning days of summer! As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- * Anita Jeram Beach Beauty Mini by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- Color Wave Cover Up by My Favorite Things [ appears to be retired, but still available at Frantic Stamper ]
- Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC ]
- Distress Oxide Inks in Antique Linen, Mermaid Lagoon, and Uncharted Mariner [ SBC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
For the background I cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 4.25″ x 5.5″ and ink blended Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen, Mermaid Lagoon, and Uncharted Mariner. I used the Color Wave Cover Up Die-Namic from My Favorite Things to die cut the panel. I added a little space between the pieces when I adhered them to accentuate the wave pattern. Unfortunately, it appears that this die is retired, but limited quantities are still available at at Frantic Stamper so you’ll need to snap it up quickly if you want this die!
That’s all from me for today! See you again soon!
COPICS: R20, E40, E41, E42, W1 (rabbit); BV31 (glasses & basket); B000, B41 (sky); E00, E30, E31 (beach)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]