GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I spent the day with my husband and parents. I decided that I was not going to cook so I had all the dinner fixings catered — turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, and mixed vegetables followed by pumpkin pie and ice cream. My mother loves jigsaw puzzles so we brought three new ones over to the house with us and spent the day working on puzzles in between bouts of watching football and holiday eating.
But now it’s on to the next holiday, which in my case is Christmas! So I’m back today with a relatively simple card featuring one of the new digital stamps by Power Poppy – Hand Lettered Jolly Good.
Now as you know, today is Cyber Monday and Marcella is having a digital blitz over at Power Poppy. She is releasing TEN digital stamps today that were previously available in clear format only.
- Country Home Christmas (original clear stamp is Simple Joys)
- Hand Lettered Jolly Good (original clear stamp is Joyful Arrangements)
- Hand Lettered Joy to the World (original clear stamp is Joyful Arrangements)
- Hand Lettered Noel (original clear stamp is Joyful Arrangements)
- Filigree Tree (original clear stamp is Botanical Tree)
- Glass Ornament Bough (original clear stamp is Botanical Tree)
- Mittens and Merriment (original clear stamp is Bough Wow Wow)
- Paperwhites and Juniper (original clear stamp is Glistening Paperwhites)
- Snowy Church (original clear stamp is O Holy Night)
- Tabletop Tree (original clear stamp is Under Glass: Christmas Traditions)
In addition, she’s offering 20% OFF your entire order with code CYBER20. This offer starts Monday, November 26 at 12:01 AM CST and ends Tuesday, November 27 at midnight CST and includes in-stock stamps, dies, and digital images – including brand new digis. Time to stock up!
Below are the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. All items were personally purchased except those marked with an asterisk (*) which were provided by a store or design team. I never share a product I do not like. All opinions are my own. Read more.
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110#; X-Press It Blending Card by Copic; Grasshopper Line Dance by Lawn Fawn
Stamp: Hand Lettered Jolly Good (*) by Power Poppy; Snowdrops and Tea Roses (*) by Power Poppy
Dies: Marvelous Squares by Spellbinders
Embellishments: Oceanside Dew Drops by Honey Bee Stamps
Copics: RV19, RV19, BG45, BG57 (letterings); Y32, Y35, Y38, E35 (banner); E31, E35 (pinecones); YG03, G05 (greenery); Y38, YR68 (fruit)