Join me for an new Copic class at Photo Scraps! In this workshop, you’ll complete three cards featuring stamps from Power Poppy. I’ve pared down the coloring process (really, I promise!) and added backgrounds that add a punch to a simple floral design. Details are below. Class size is limited so sign up today! CLASS FEE $28
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscrapsclasses.blogspot.com/
Thursday, January 23, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Saturday, February 8, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The list below reflects the Copic markers that I will use in class. You can follow along using the same colors OR substitute colors based upon your personal Copic collection. Please bring all your markers to class and make sure your Copics are marked with Washi tape or some other means of identification.
PLEASE NOTE: Markers will NOT be supplied either by me or Photo Scraps. You must bring your own markers to participate in class. If you need markers, please contact Photo Scraps in advance of class. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the markers or other supplies you’ll need to participate in class.
- BV20: Dull Lavender (*)
- BV23: Grayish Lavender (*)
- BV25: Grayish Violet (*)
- V01: Heath
- V04: Lilac
- V05: Marigold
- V09: Violet
- YG00: Mimosa Yellow
- YG03: Yellow Green
- G24: Willow (*)
- G46: Mistletoe (*)
- E21: Soft Sun
- E25: Caribe Cocoa
- 0: Colorless blender
- You can substitute C1, C3, and C5 for the BV20/BV23/BV25 combination
- You can substitute YG17 and YG67 for the G24/G46 combination.
- Scissors suitable for fussy cutting
- Foam tape (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Tape)
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)
- If you have a Xyron, you may find it useful to bring along.