GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Just a quick post today featuring the Anita Jeram Happily Ever After stamp by Colorado Craft Company. We’re going to a wedding this weekend and when I saw this stamp set, I knew it would be perfect for our wedding card to the happy couple. I’ve linked all supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Happily Ever After by Colorado Craft Company
- Copic coloring (see marker list below).
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step for Happily Ever After
- Cut a piece of Neenah 110# cardstock to 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ for the cardbase.
- Using the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle die set, cut a piece of white cardstock (I used Hammermill Premium Color Copy) for the background and the inset.
- Stamp the images on the inset card using a Copic compatible black ink. I used Nuvo Hybrid Ink in Shadow Black.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below).
- Cut a piece of craft foam to fit behind colored inset. Adhere with strong craft glue. I used Beacon’s 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue.
- Assemble layers as shown.
Note that the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle die set is now discontinued by Spellbinders, so if you want it, you’ll need to grab it on Amazon while it’s available. Also, I now use Hammermill Premium Color Copy as my go to white cardstock for cardmaking. I often use it for Copic coloring and since I’m limited on storage space, it’s much easier to stock one white paper rather than keeping multiple brands on hand.
That’s all for me today! Hope you enjoyed today’s project. See you soon!
COPICS: W0, W1, W2 (mice); YR30, R30, R32 (bride’s gown & cake); BG90, BG93 (groom’s suit); W1, W2 (groom’s shoes); W0, W1, W3 (table)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.