GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! It was a busy weekend for us. We spent Friday night at the emergency vet with one of our cats who suffered an eye injury. I’ll spare you the photo and gory details, but after 6 hours at the ER, Cutie Pie seems to be on the road to recovery (she has a follow up visit with her vet tomorrow). On Saturday, I went to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour, the first craft convention that I’ve gone to since 2019. I didn’t really need anything, but that didn’t stop me from buying some new stamps and other supplies. So yesterday, I cleaned off my desk and got organized so that I can play with some of my new goodies.
While I was straightening up, I came across stamps that I had forgotten were in my stash. I was far enough along in my clean up that I felt justified in stopping for a few minutes to craft. Never know what might turn up when you clean the craft room!
As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Happy Day by Colorado Craft Company
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Stamp image from Happy Day stamp set on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below).
- Trim image layer with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX die by My Favorite Things.
- Adhere craft foam or foam tape to the back of the image layer.
- Assemble layers as shown.
That’s all for today! See you again soon!
This was also a weekend of remembrance. Please remember not only the souls we lost on 9/11, but the national pride and unity we felt on 9/12.
COPICS: E50, E51, E53, E55 (bear); YG11, YG13, YG17 (grass & leaves); R30, R32 (flower)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
One thought on “Happy Day by Colorado Craft Company”
Hi Nancy. So sorry to hear about your Cutie Pie. Glad she is on the mend. Love the border on this card. Such a sweet card.