HEY FRIENDS! I’m excited to help showcase the new May release for Colorado Craft Company. Today’s release includes five stamp sets and matching dies by designer Kris Lauren. Be sure to read through to the end for GIVEAWAY information and the links to the other designers in the participating in the new release.
Today, I’m featuring the new Floral Corners stamp set and coordinating dies. Kris Lauren is a new-to-me designer, but I loved the sweet and flowery images as well as the adorable mouse stamps included in this release (more about those mice an upcoming post!).
- Floral Corners stamp set by Colorado Craft Company [ SSS | CCC ]
- Floral Corners Dies by Colorado Craft Company [ SSS | CCC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step for Floral Corners
- Cut a sheet of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ to create a top folding card. Set aside.
- Cut a sheet of design paper to 4″ x 5.25″. I used a sheet from the Potted Pattern Paper 6×6 pad by Catherine Pooler.
- Stamp the image from the Floral Corners stamp set by Colorado Craft Company on a Copic friendly paper and Copic compatible ink. I used Hammermill #100 cardstock and Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color the image with Copic markers. The markers I used are listed below.
- Die cut the image using the Floral Corners Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock using Versafine Clare in Nocturne. Die cut the sentiment.
- Die cut the decorative circle from white cardstock using the This Way Round die set by Catherine Pooler.
- Assemble layers as shown.
Below are the supplies for this project. As always, thank you for using my affiliate links when you shop. It helps to offset the costs of creating new content and for maintaining this blog.
Did somebody say GIVEAWAY? You bet! Each designer below will be giving away one stamp set of your choice, if you are the lucky winner. Entries close on the 7th at midnight mountain time. Just leave comments on the designers blogs, IG, FB, etc. You can enter as many times as you would like.
And now it’s time to check out the other designers!
- Angelica Conrad
- Caly Person
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Amy Young
- Kelly Griglione
- Donna Hitz
- Joe Sysavath
- Kassi Hulet
- Traci Jenkins
- Jennifer Gross
- Jennifer Kotas
- Erin Thompson
- Nancy Sheads [That’s me!]
- Amber Rain Davis
- Adam Karle
- Daniel West
- Bibi Cameron
- Jenn Shurkus
Hope you enjoyed today’s project. See you again soon!
COPICS: RV10, RV11, BV00, V15 (lavenders); RV10, RV11, R14 (pinks); RV32, RV34 (rose); R30, R32, R35 (reds); Y11, Y17, YR04 (yellows); YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67 (greens); B000, B00, BG10 (light blues); B60, B63, B66 (dark blues);
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]