HEY FRIENDS! It’s been awhile since I posted. I was busy behind the scenes reorganizing my studio and getting ready to sell off some of my stash at the yard sale last weekend at Photo Scraps. Thank you to everyone who made a purchase. You helped me clear out space and reduce the clutter that was overwhelming me and my space.
Now that I can see the top of my table (for now!), I was able to sit down and create a new card featuring the Furever Friends stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. I used all three Anita Jeram images on the same card as well as three of the sentiments so this stamp set got a real workout!
Some links in the post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for helping me provide you with more new content!
Today’s project includes:
- Furever Friends by Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | SSS | SBP ]
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below
The images were stamped on Hammermill cardstock using Nuvo Hybrid Ink in Black Shadow. I use Versafine Clair in Nocturne to stamp the sentiments. Versafine is not compatible with Copic markers so I heat set the ink with clear embossing powder so that it would not smear if I accidently hit it with a marker.
I trimmed the image cardstock on each side by 1/8″ and backed it on a piece of Simon Says Stamp Cardstock in Fog. The images took a some time to color, but I liked the impact of the combined images.
That’s all for me today – see you again soon!
- Top image: T1, T3, T5, T7 (gray cat); YR21, YR23, YR27, E19 (ginger cat); BV20 (shadow)
- Middle image: YR21, YR23, YR27, E19 (ginger cat); W1, W3, W5 (mouse); YG13, YG17, YG21, YG67 (grass & foliage); B0000, B00, B41 (sky)
- Bottom image: E30, E33, E35, E37 (dog); W1, W3, W5 (cat); YG14, YG17 (grass); BV20 (shadow)
Supplies for today’s project are linked to multiple sources at the end of this post. Product links may also be displayed in the brackets following the product name. Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!