HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today to share another image from the 2022 Christmas Bear release from Colorado Craft Company. This time I paired the new Stocking Mini stamp set with an older Anita Jeram stamp called Santa Bunny. For me, these two images just naturally went together! I also have a new Copic coloring video for you featuring the Santa Bunny image. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Kris Lauren Stocking Mini | Colorado Craft Company [ CCC | SSS ]
- Anita Jeram Santa Bunny | Colorado Craft Company [ CCC | SSS ]
- Infinity Rectangle Dies | Hero Arts [ SBC | SSS ]
- Copic markers (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
If the video, does not appear below, watch it HERE on YouTube!
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
COPICS: R20, E30, E31, E34, E35 (rabbit); YG03, YG17, YG67, G28 (bag); R17, R27, R39. R46 (coat); C3, C5, C7, Y38 (belt); W0, W1 (trim); BV0000, BV000 (shadow); YG03, YG17, R27, R46 (stockings)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]