HEY FRIENDS! I decided to pull another Stamping Bella image out of my stash – this time it’s Bundle Girl and the Beehive. I love the bees in this image and couldn’t resist coloring them. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Bundle Girl and the Beehive | Stamping Bella [ SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Cut a piece of Gravel Gray Cardstock to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Select a sheet from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pad and trim to 1.5″ x 4.25″
- Cut piece of Lemon Drop Cardstock to 2.5″ x 3.75″
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 3.25″ x 4.5″
- Stamp Bundle Girl and a Beehive on the white cardstock using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
- Stamp sentiment using Versafine Clare in Nocture.
- Color image with Copic markers as shown.
- Apply foam adhesive tape to the back of image panel for dimension.
- Assemble layers as shown.
That’s all for me today! See you again soon.
COPICS: V12, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, N6 (bee bodies); BV00, B000 (bee wings); BV20, B00, B01, B02, B45 (clothing & boots); V22, E01, E11, E21 (skin); Y23, Y26, YG93, E57 (beehive); EE55, E79 (branch); YG03, YG17 (leaves & grass); Y35, Y38, BG70, B000 (flower); Y35, Y38 (honey); Y26, YG93, YG95 (jar)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
2 thoughts on “Bundle Girl and the Beehive | Stamping Bella”
So sweet! I love the bees too
Love her SO much❣️