HEY FRIENDS! Quick post today – I have another project and a new Copic coloring video featuring the Anita Jeram Bird Perch Mini stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. There’s a reason why this stamp set is called Bird Perch that would have been more obvious if I had remembered to stamp the bird. But the rabbit works by himself. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- * Anita Jeram Bird Perch Mini by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- * Anita Jeram Mice Ornaments by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- Nesting Rectangular Infinity Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC ]
- Distress Ink in Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, and Uncharted Mariner
- Copic marker coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Copic Coloring Video
If the video doesn’t appear below, click HERE to view.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project!
COPICS: R20, W1, W3, W5 (rabbit); R27, YG61, YG63, YG67 (holly); BV20 (background)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]