WELCOME BACK FRIENDS! I’m loving these Anita Jeram images from Colorado Craft Company so I decided to color the stamp set Be Creative this time using Copic markers. I have a new Copic coloring video for you as well so pull out those markers and get coloring!
I also recently colored this image using Karin Brushmarkers and you can see that project here. Speaking of which, I’m going to be teaching a Karin Brushmarker class at The Queen’s Ink later in the month that will be featuring Anita Jeram images. I’ll have more information on that class shortly.
Today’s Project Features:
- Anita Jeram Be Creative Mini by Colorado Craft Company
- Copic markers (see marker list below)
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below.
- Supplies linked with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
I’m going to jump right to the coloring because I have a new video for you. The markers are listed in the video as well as in the supply list below.
[If the video doesn’t appear below, click HERE to watch it. Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
Be Creative How-Tos
- For the card base, cut a piece of Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Cut a piece of solid cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″ (I used Limelight Prestige Cardstock by MFT Stamps).
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75″ x 5″.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper to 3.75″ x 2″ (I used a sheet from the Summertime Polka Dots 6×6 paper pad by MFT Stamps which has been retired).
- Cut a piece of coordinating patter paper to 3.75″ x 1″ (I used a sheet from the Black & White Stripes 6×6 paper pad by MFT Stamps).
- Stamp the image from Anita Jeram Be Creative Mini on a Copic friendly paper with a Copic compatible ink (here I used Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100# Cardstock with Hero Arts Intense Black).
- Color image with Copic markers (see marker list below and video for additional instruction).
- Trim top of image with the Notebook Border Die from Taylored Expressions. Trim remaining image to desired size (mine is approximately 2-5/8″ x 4.25″)
- Arrange on card background elements on card front as shown. I applied craft foam to the back of the white cardstock layer and the image layer for added dimension.
Supplies for Be Creative (Again)
COPICS: W1, W3, W5 (mouse); B12, B24, B26, B37, Y23, Y26, C3, C5 (brush); YG11, YG13, YG17 (ground); BG0000, B0000, BG10 (sky); BV20 (shadows)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.