Join me for a new workshop where we will be playing with embossing powder and ink blending to create quick and easy seasonal cards featuring stamps and dies from Memory Box. In this class, you will create four cards to add to your stash of holiday cards. Seats are limited – sign up today! CLASS FEE $28
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscraps.blogspot.com
Sunday, October 27, 2019 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
Bring to Class
- Waterbrush (filled with water)
- Three ink blenders (such as Ranger Ink Blending Tools or Picket Fence Blending Brushes)
- Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Blueprint Sketch (or you can substitute your favorite blending combination)
- If you already have the following Distress Inks (regular, not oxide), please bring: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers
- Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard
- Wink of Stella in Clear
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)
4 thoughts on “New Class – Winter Tidings – Photo Scraps”
Pretty. See you there!
Yay! See you then!
Love the tree cards!