Join me for this amazing new class where you will be using stencils and learning how to foil with their designs. Each student will make four cards and receive their own Holiday Foliage Stencil by Newton’s Nook. CLASS FEE $34
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscrapsblog.blogspot.com/
Thursday, December 5, 2019 – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Sunday, December 8, 2019 – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Saturday, January 4, 2020 – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
Bring to Class
- One Ranger Ink Blending Tool (handle and foam applicator)
- Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard
- Pixie Spray
- Purple iCraft Tape
- Glass media mat or craft mat (if you already have)
- Palette knife
- One sandwich size plastic container (such as a Glad Food Storage Container)
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)
2 thoughts on “New Class – Stencil & Foil Card Class – Photo Scraps”
Hi. Prettier in person. Nice to try new technique.
Yes they are – foil is hard to photograph!