GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! I’m back today with a project for Fun Friday at Power Poppy! I’ve set aside holiday stamps for the moment to feature the Azalea Stamp Set that was languishing in my stash! I’ve linked all the supplies for today’s project with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Azalea Stamp Set by Power Poppy
- Jumbo Tag Die by The Stamp Market
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below
Step by Step for Azalea Stamp Set
- Die cut tag and “Hey Friend” sentiment from white Copic friendly cardstock using the Jumbo Tag Die.
- Die cut “Hey Friend” sentiment from gray cardstock and set aside.
- Stamp images on tag die cut using a Copic friendly black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see marker list below).
- Cut 2″ x 5.5″ piece from black and white striped paper. Glue to card base as shown in photo.
- Cut 3.5″ x 5.5″ piece from peach polka dot paper. Glue to card base as shown in photo,
- Adhere a piece of craft foam cut to size to the back of the tag. Adhere to back using a strong glue.
- Inlay “Hey Friend” sentiment cut from gray cardstock.
- Add ribbon or twine through tag and adhere tag to card base.
For more Power Poppy inspiration today be sure to pop by and see:
That’s it from me today! See you soon!
COPICS: R20, R22, R24, R29 (flower); G21, G40, G46 (leaves); E70, E77 (branch); W00, W0, W1, W3 (background); BV00 (drop shadow)
Below I’ve listed the products used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you (see disclosure). I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects with the exception of the handful of products that I receive for design team work or guest posts. I only use products that I love. If you like my projects, please consider supporting me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much!