GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Just a quick post today because I have a day full of tasks and errands to check off my to-do list. But I just wanted to show you a card I made recently featuring With Tree by Mo’s Digital Pencil. It’s one of the free images that I received for being a patron on Mo Manning’s Patreon Page. I’ve linked the supplies for today’s project with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- With Tree Digital Stamp by Mo’s Digital Pencil (available only to Mo’s patrons on Patreon.com)
- Pine Forest Stencil by My Favorite Things
- Copic coloring (see list below)
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below
Step by Step for With Tree by Mo’s Digital Pencil
- Print image on white Copic friendly cardstock and color with Copic markers. Marker list is shown below.
- Die cut image with Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
- Adhere a piece of craft foam cut to size to the back of the image die cut and set aside.
- Trim gray cardstock to A2 size.
- In a well ventilated area, spray back of Pine Tree Forest stencil with repositionable adhesive.
- Position gray cardstock on back of stencil.
- Apply embossing paste through stencil with a palette knife (I prefer a metal palette knife instead of the plastic ones).
- Remove stencil and set cardstock aside to dry.
- Once stencil pattern is dry, adhere to card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 3.5″ by 3″ and glue image die cut to paper as shown in photo.
- Adhere image to front of card.
That’s it from me today! See you soon!
COPICS: E000, E00 E04, E21 (skin); RV55, RV63, RV66, R89 (scarf, hat & boots); BG11, BG32, BG15 (jacket); BV000, B000, BG10 (snow and background)
Below I’ve listed the products used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you (see disclosure). I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects with the exception of the handful of products that I receive for design team work or guest posts. I only use products that I love. If you like my projects, please consider supporting me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much!