Join me for a holiday card workshop featuring the stamps and dies from Stampers Anonymous and Penny Black. In this class, you will make four nordic winter greeting cards featuring basic papercraft techniques such as ink blending and stamping. All necessary techniques are taught in class and all levels are welcome. Seats are limited, so sign up today! CLASS FEE $28
CLASS LEVEL: Beginner
The Queen’s Ink
Savage Mill Box 2048 | 8600 Foundry Street | Savage, Maryland 20763
phone: (301) 497-9449 | website: https://queensink.com
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Register online or call the Queen’s Ink at (301) 497-9449
NOTE: We will be practicing social distancing protocol. Please wear a mask and bring your sanitizer.
Class Project (see larger images below)
Bring to Class
- DISTRESS OXIDE INK PADS: Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Speckled Egg, Crackling Campfire, Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
- BLENDING TOOLS: Bring your blending brushes, blending foams, or other suitable blending tool.
- CRAFT MAT: Glass or non-stick mat.
- ADHESIVES: We will use three types — Beacons 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, and Coccoina Glue Stick
- CRAFT PICK OR STYLUS
- PAPER TOWELS
- BABY WIPES
- We will be practicing social distancing protocol. Please wear a MASK and bring your SANITIZER.
Shop at The Queen’s Ink
PLEASE NOTE: If you need any of the listed supplies, you can either purchase online below or contact The Queen’s Ink in advance of class. Select PICK UP when you place your order and it will be ready when you arrive for class. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the supplies you need.