GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! I have a confession – I love making Christmas cards. I first got interested in cardmaking a few years ago because I wanted to make the holiday cards for that year. What I learned from that experience is that I need to start making cards much earlier than I did that year so that I’m not in a mad rush in December. I can’t say that I always following through on that lesson, but at least this year I have a growing stash of cards to send out.
So I’m back today with yet another holiday card featuring a digital stamp from Mo’s Digital Pencil. I’ve linked the supplies for today’s project with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Got the Wreath by Mo’s Digital Pencil
- Simple Strips – Christmas and Simple Strips Die, both by Taylored Expressions
- Copic coloring (see list below)
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below
Step by Step for Got the Wreath by Mo’s Digital Pencil
- Print image on white Copic friendly cardstock and color with Copic markers. Marker list is shown below.
- Trim image to 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Adhere a piece of craft foam cut to size to the back of the image and set aside.
- Stamp sentiments on white cardstock with a detailed black ink. Cut sentiments strips apart with coordinating die. Apply foam stripes or squares to the back and set aside.
- Trim patterned paper to 3.75″ x 4.5″
- Trim a piece of white cardstock 3 7/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Adhere pattern paper to center of white cardstock as shown.
- Adhere image to design paper approximately 1/8″ from the top of the design paper as shown.
- Adhere sentiment to design paper as shown.
- Cut blue cardstock to A2 size.
- Adhere top layers to blue card stock with a strong adhesive as shown.
- Adhere card front to card base with a strong adhesive.
That’s all for me today! See you soon!
COPICS: BV0000, BV000, BV00, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 (hat); B91, B93, B95. B97, B99 (jacket); BV20, BV23, BV25 (pants); BV20, BV23, B91, B93, B95 (shoes); R24, R35, R37, R39, R89 (ribbon); YG03, YG17, YG67, YG99 (wreath); R24, R39 (berries); BV000, BG000, B000 (snow & background)
Below I’ve listed the products used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you (see disclosure). I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects with the exception of the handful of products that I receive for design team work or guest posts. I only use products that I love. If you like my projects, please consider supporting me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much!