GOOD MORNING! I’m back today with a new card featuring the Snowmen & Bunnies stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. I love these images by Anita Jeram and I’m slowly working through by stash. This project will be available as a card kit from Photo Scraps during their monthly Demo Day on September 18th. In the meantime, you can see how I put the card together. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Snowmen & Bunnies by Colorado Craft Company
- Anita Jeram Happy Day by Colorado Craft Company [sentiment]
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below).
- Trim image leaving border intact. Adhere craft foam or foam tape to back for dimension.
- Cut a piece of Princess Pink cardstock [MFT] to 4.25″ x 5.5″. Stamp sentiment as shown from the Anita Jeram Happy Day stamp set using Versafine Clair in Nocturne.
- Assemble layers as shown.
That’s all for me today! See you soon!
COPICS: BV0000, BV000, RV10 (snowman); Y02, Y19 (carrot); RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14 (scarf); C2, C4, C6 (hat); E23 (branches); W1, W3, W5 (bunny); BG10, B0000, B000, B91, 0 (background)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]