GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! I’m back today with another card project using the Jingle All the Way stamp set by My Favorite Things. As you can tell, it’s a favorite, so I pull it out every year and make several cards with it. I had a stamped Santa left over from last week’s project so I decided to go ahead and color it up. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Jingle All the Way by My Favorite Things
- Jingle All the Way Die-namics by My Favorite Things
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Stamp image (Santa with gift) on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below)
- Use coordinating Jingle All the Way Die-namics to die cut the image.
- Apply foam adhesive squares to the back of the images and set aside.
- Cut a piece of diagonal striped pattern paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pad to 4.25″ x 1.25″
- Cut a piece of Sour Apple cardstock to 4.25″ x 1″
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4.25″ x .75″ and stamp sentiment using Versafine Clare in Nocturne.
- Assemble layers as shown
- Embellish with Metallic Pearls in Silver from Pinkfresh Studio.
Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!
COPICS: V12, E00, E97, R20 (skin); R35, R37, R59 (suit & hat); C0, C1 (beard & trim); C4, C6, C8 (belt, gloves & boots); B00, B02, B05, YG03, YG17 (gift)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]