GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! I’m back today with another card featuring the BB Christmas Selfies stamp by My Favorite Things. Yes – another Christmas card, but that’s what I’m inspired to color so I’m rolling with it. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- BB Christmas Selfies by My Favorite Things
- Snowfall Stencil by My Favorite Things
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Cut a pieces of Wild Wisteria cardstock by My Favorite Things to 4.25″ x 5.5″. This cardstock color is now retired, but you could adjust the background color of the image to coordinate with a solid cardstock in your stash.
- Cut a piece of Butterscotch cardstock by My Favorite Things to
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 3-7/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 2.5″ x 2.5″
- Cut two 1/2″ wide strips of Wild Cherry cardstock by My Favorite Things.
- Stamp image on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see marker list below). Trim along outer black lines.
- Position Snowfall Stencil by My Favorite Things over image and apply Versamark Ink. Cover with Ranger White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Apply foam tape or craft foam to back of image for dimension.
- Assemble layers as shown.
- Stamp sentiment using Versafine Clare in Nocturne.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
Supplies for BB Christmas Selfies
COPICS: R24, R35, R37, R39 (hat); R24, R35, R37, R39, W0, W1, W3 (scarf); W0, W1, W3, E30 (bear); Y35, Y38, YR04 (package); R24, R35, R37, R39 (ribbon); BV04, BV34 (background)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]