WELCOME BACK! Today Hero Arts published their 2021 Holiday Catalog with the full release of their stamps for the holiday season. So for today, I’m featuring one of the new stamps – Holly Berries – available as a clear stamp with coordinating die. You’ll see in the directions below that I didn’t have a coordinating pattern paper so I made my own using a Hero Arts background stamp and ink blending with Distress Oxides.
As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Holly Berries by Hero Arts
- Holiday Florals Bold Prints by Hero Arts
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step for Holly Berries
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Stamp the Holly Berries image on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see marker list below).
- Trim image using the Diagonal Stitch Rectangle Die Set from Pinkfresh Studio.
- Stamp sentiment with Versafine Clare in Nocturne. Immediately cover with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Adhere to a piece of craft foam or apply foam tape to the back.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4.25″ x 5.5″ and trim with the largest die from the Diagonal Stitch Rectangle Die Set.
- Ink blend the card stock using Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. You can use either blender brushes or foam blending tools.
- Using the Holiday Florals Bold Prints, stamp the card stock with Versafine Clare in Nocturne. Allow ink to dry thoroughly.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 1.25″ x 5.5″ and ink blend with Distress Oxide in Barn Door.
- Assemble layers as shown.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
COPICS: R24, R37, R39 (holly berries); YG03, YG17, YG67 G28 (holly leaves); G20, G21, G24 (mistletoe leaves); BV20 (mistletoe berries) E23, E25 (branch); BV20, BV23 (shadows)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.