HEY FRIENDS! Quick post! Made another tag! Got another video! Once again, I’m using images from the Anita Jeram Christmas Presents stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. And as always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Christmas Presents by Colorado Craft Company [SBP] [CCC]
- Merry Merry by Colorado Craft Company [SBP] [SBC] [CCC]
- Tag Stacklets 2 by Taylored Expressions
- Copic coloring (see marker list and video below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Hammermill 110# paper using the 3rd largest die in the Tag Stacklets 2 set by Taylored Expressions.
- Repeat above using Neenah 100# paper [AMZ].
- Stamp image and sentiment on the Hammermill paper tag using the Anita Jeram Christmas Presents [SBP] [CCC] on the tag as shown using a Copic compatible ink. I used Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink in Obsidian [SBP] [GKD].
- Color image with Copic markers [SBP] [DB] (see list below) following video below). Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment on the Neenah paper tag using the Merry Merry stamp set [SBC] [SBP] [CCC] as shown below using Versafine Clair in Oasis. Quickly cover ink with clear embossing powder [SBC] [SBP] and heat set powder.
- Glue tags together and punch a hole on the shaped side of the tag. Thread ribbon or twine as desired.
If the video isn’t visible, click HERE to view it. Enjoy!
COPICS: E33, E35, E51 (rabbit); B12, B24, B26 (bird); YG03, YG17, G29 (package); R14, R46 (ribbon); Y35, YR04 (tag); B0000, BV31, BV34 (snow)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
One thought on “Christmas Tags: Christmas Presents (Part 2) by Colorado Craft Company”
Beautiful coloring! I know people who would love getting this stamped tag.