HEY FRIENDS! I just posted a new online Copic class on my blog. In this class you’ll create three holiday cards featuring stamps by My Favorite Things. New to Copics? Don’t have a lot of markers? Need holiday cards but don’t have a lot of time? Then this is the class for you! CLASS FEE $26
Participation requires the purchase of a pre-made kit from Photo Scraps. Either stop by the store to purchase your kit, or call Tracy at 410-549-5187 to have a kit sent to you. The class URL and password are provided in your kit.
- Any Level
- Prerequisite: none
- Class includes two videos. The first shows you how to color the images and the second shows you how to assemble the cards.
Below are the supplies that I will be using in this class. For this class, I highly recommend that you use the same markers. In the coloring video, we will be doing a technique called underpainting and your results may be unpredictable if you stray too far from the colors I selected.
COPIC MARKERS: The list below reflects the markers that I will use for in class. I kept the color palette simple so that I could limit the number of markers.
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES: You will also need the following –
- Card kit purchased from Photo Scraps
- Clear Wink of Stella by ZIG
- Strong glue to adhere layers. I suggest Beacon’s 3-in-1 Craft Adhesive.
- White glue that dries clear. I will be using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Foam tape or foam squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares). I was out of foam squares at the time of filming so I used Foam Sticky Strips from Taylored Expressions.
- T-Square ruler (optional)