HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with another card featuring a stamp from The Way of Plants release by Colorado Craft Company. Here I’m featuring the Stay Sharp stamp set and coordinating dies. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you. Today is the last day that you can take advantage of FREE SHIPPING days at Colorado Craft Company: US shipping free for any amount purchased and International is $10 flat rate for any amount purchased. So now may be the time to stock up on your favorites!
- * Kris Lauren Stay Sharp by Colorado Craft Company [ CCC | SSS ]
- Stitches of Love Die Set by Penny Black
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below
I stamped the image on Hammermill cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black Ink, coloring the images with Copic markers. Once colored, I cut out the images using the coordinating dies and applied foam squares to the back. I used the two largest dies in the Stitches of Love set to cut out two background layers from white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped using Versafine Clair in Nocturne. I cut an A2 cardbase from Neenah Classic Crest as well as piece of coordinating solid cardstock cut to 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I assembled the layers as shown.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project!
- Succulent: BV01, BV04 (plant); BV0000, BV01, W00 (flower pot)
- Left Cactus: RV55, RV66, YG17, YG23, YG67, G46 (plant); BV01, RV55, RV59, BG01, BG05, E07, E09 (flower pot)
- Right Cactus: YG17, YG61, YG63, YG67 (plant); BV0000, BV000, BG05, BG07, E07, E09 (flower pot)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
One thought on “Stay Sharp by Colorado Craft Company”
Loving this card! The stitched boarders are fantastic also! Adds so much interest! These are perfect for those of us who cannot handle “real” live plants! yay!