HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with another project from the new Kris Lauren release by Colorado Craft Company – this time featuring the Grow Girl stamp set. I’ve had fun coloring the images from this release and this one is no different. The stamp is too large for an A2 card which is why I stamped only a portion of it here, but it would be beautiful on a 5×7 card or as a framed piece. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- * Kris Lauren Grow Girl | Colorado Craft Company [ CCC | SSS ]
- Copic Marker coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″ and stamp the image from the Grow Girl set using Hero Arts Intense Black ink. The image is too large for an A2 card, so I used only a portion here.
- Color image with Copic markers (see marker colors below)
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using Versafine Clair in Nocturne. Trim using the Grow Girl coordinating die.
- Cut an A2 top folding cardbase from Neenah Classic Crest.
- Assemble layers as shown
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
COPICS: RV55, RV66, YG63, YG67, G20, G46, G82 (cactus); BV01, RV66, YG63, BG05, E07, E09 (flower pot)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]