HEY FRIENDS! I was looking through my stash and came across the Anita Jeram Thoughfulness Bird stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. I purchased this stamp set with the intent of making holiday gift tags, but now it’s April and I’m just getting around to coloring the image. I decided that image would make a perfectly adorable springtime card so that’s what I did! As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Thoughtfulness Bird | Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | SSS | CCC ]
- Anita Jeram Thoughtfulness Bird Dies | Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | SSS | CCC ]
- * Anita Jeram Greener Grass | Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | SSS | CCC ]
- Wonky Rectangles Die Set | MFT Stamps [ MFT | SSS ]
- Cloud Stencil | MFT Stamps [ MFT | SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Copic Coloring Video
If the video doesn’t appear below, click HERE to view.
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 8.5″ x 5.5″ and score at 4.25″ for a top fold card.
- Stamp image from the Anita Jeram Thoughtfulness Bird stamp set on Hammermill cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see video and marker list below for guidance). Die cut image using coordinating die. Apply foam squares or foam tape to back and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″
- Ink blend the bottom third of the cardstock using Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint (see illustration for placement).
- Stencil the remainder of the cardstock using the Cloud Stencil and Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.
- Die cut the center rectangle using the Wonky Stitched STAX Rectangle Die.
- On the center die cut, stamp one of the grass images from the Anita Jeram Greener Grass stamp set approximately 0.75″ from the bottom using Archival Ink in Jet Black.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner of the die cut using Archival Ink in Jet Black.
- Apply foam squares or foam tape to back of the die cut.
- Assembly layers as shown.
That’s all from me today! See you again soon!
COPICS: Y35, Y38, YG11, YG13 (present); R20, R22, Y32, Y35, E30, E33, E35 (bird)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]