HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with another project using products from my recent shopping spree at Simon Says Create. Newton’s Nook has always been a favorite of mine so I made a point of shopping at the Newton’s Nook kiosk. Today’s card features Newton’s Kite stamps set, coordinating die and other Newton’s Nook products from my shopping spree. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Newton’s Kite | Newton’s Nook Designs [ SSS ]
- Newton’s Kite Coordinating Dies | Newton’s Nook Designs [ SSS ]
- Cloud Stencil | Newton’s Nook Designs [ SSS ]
- Framework Die Set | Newton’s Nook Designs [ SSS ]
- Pawsitively Saturated Ink in Marine | Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Copic Coloring Video
If the video doesn’t appear below, click HERE to view.
Step By Step Instructions
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Stamp image from the Newton’s Kite stamp set on Hammermill cardstock using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
- Color image with Copic markers (see video and marker list for guidance). Add detail with white gel pen as shown in video.
- Die cut image using coordinating die. Apply foam squares or foam tape to back and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 3.5″ x 4.75″ and stencil the cardstock using the Cloud Stencil and Pawsitively Saturated Ink in Marine. I used a Picket Fence Paper Pouncer to apply the ink.
- Stamp the sentiments using Versafine Clair in Nocturne.
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock using the largest die in the Framework Die Set.
- Assembly layers as shown.
That’s all for me today! See you again soon!
COPICS: R20, R22, C0, C1, C3, C5 (cat); B23, B24, B26, R17, R27, R59 (kite)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]