HEY FRIENDS! So I have some news that I can finally tell you. I was recently asked to join the design team for Jane’s Doodles. This is a new-to-me stamp company, but one that I had been following for awhile because the adorable animal images fit my style. However, before I had a chance to purchase any stamp sets, Jane’s Doodles shut down. Covid has been hard on many small stamp companies and local craft stores — both of the stores where I teach closed in the past four months. But Jane decided to pivot and offer her images as digital stamps and that brings us to where we are today: my first project as a member of the Jane’s Doodles Design Team.
As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- * We’re Moving | Jane’s Doodles [ JNS ]
- * Pajama Party (sentiment) | Jane’s Doodles [ JNS ]
- Dibble Dot Embossing Folder | Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ]
- A2 Marquee Dies | Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Step By Step Instructions for We’re Moving
NOTE: If you are unfamiliar with digital stamps, take a look at two videos that I created showing how I set up my images to print using Microsoft Word. If you have the latest version of Microsoft Word, look at the video that I recently created for Colorado Craft Company. If you have an older version, check out the video that I made for Power Poppy.
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Print the We’re Moving digital stamp on a piece of Hammermill cardstock. I added one of the sentiments from the Pajama Party digital stamp set to the sign. Color image with Copic markers.
- Trim image panel with the medium die in the A2 Marquee Die set. Apply foam tape or foam squares to the back. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Ink the smooth side of the Dibble Dot Embossing Folder with a light blue dye ink (I used Pawsitively Saturated Ink in Marine). Place the piece of Hammermill cardstock in the embossing folder and carefully close the folder. Run the folder through your die cutting machine using the sandwich required for your machine.
- Assemble layers as shown.
COPICS: E31, E33, E35, E37 (moose); R05, R17, R27 (shirt & scarf); R20, R22, Y35, E30, E33, E35 (bird); BV34, B00, B02, B04 (bag); W0, W1 (sign)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
3 thoughts on “We’re Moving | Jane’s Doodles”
Love it! Will have to check them out I really liked their images!
This is sweet. I don’t do digital stamps, but I love Jane’s photopolymer items. Congrats to you, Nancy!
Lori S in PA