HEY FRIENDS! Just a quick post today. I’m getting ready for vacation, although the destination is suddenly up in the air. We’re supposed to be going to the Grand Canyon next week, but if there’s a government shutdown, all the national parks will close so we’re scrambling to come up with an alternate vacation just in case. So I’m spending LOTS of time online doing research to see what we can book quickly. But for now, I wanted to take a few minutes to show you a recent project featuring the Playful stamp set by Penny Black. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Playful by Penny Black [ SBC ]
- Love is Joy by Penny Black [ SBC | SSS ]
- Masking Stencil – Rectangles by Taylored Expressions [ TE ]
- Infinity Rectangular Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC | SSS ]
- Distress Ink in Antique Linen [ SBC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
That’s all for today!
COPICS: R30, R32, R35, Y35, Y38 (flowers); YG01, YG03, YG17 (leaves)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]