HEY FRIENDS! I’m ending the week with a quick post, which is appropriate since this was a quick card to put together. Today’s project features the Tim Holtz December Doodles stamp set by Stampers Anonymous. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- December Doodles by Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz [ SSS ]
- Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC | SSS ]
- Holiday Knit Stencil by Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz [ SBC | SSS ]
- Distress Ink in Lost Shadow [ SBC | SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
This card really was quick and easy to put together and you could use the same layout for any of the stamps in the set. For the background, I used the Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies to cut three panels from Hammermill cardstock. The largest panel was stenciled using Distress Ink in Lost Shadow and the Holiday Knit Stencil. On the smallest panel, I stamped the Santa image and sentiment using Hero Arts Intense Black Ink and colored the hat with TWO Copic markers (R24 and R46). The layers were assembled as shown. It really doesn’t get much easier than this!
That’s all for today!
COPICS: R24, R46
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]