HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with one of my favorite Anita Jeram images — Santa Bunny! This stamp set by Colorado Craft Company gets a lot of use in my studio. I’m not sure what it is about this bunny, but I love to color him so I’m sharing him once more for your enjoyment.
As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Santa Bunny by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C | SBC ]
- Anita Jeram Santa Bunny Dies by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
I’ve been experimenting with underpainting and I’m inspired by Amy Schulke over at Vanilla Arts. The color combinations that I’ve used today were chosen from her extensive color swatches. Be sure you check out Amy’s website – she shares lots of valuable Copic marker information.
That’s all from me today!
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]