HEY FRIENDS! By the time you see this post, I’ll be on vacation. We were supposed to go to the Grand Canyon, but we figured that the government would shut down and we either wouldn’t be able to get into the park or air travel would be difficult. So we rearranged our plans and hopefully when you read this, we’ll be peacefully biking around Cape May, NJ. But in the meantime, I wanted to share with you a recent project featuring another image from the Snow Cool stamp set by Anthony’s Paper Craft. I have a thing for snowpeople and can’t resist coloring them. So here we are!
As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Snow Cool by Anthony’s Paper Craft – Anthony’s website is currently offline for updates, but you can contact him directly for purchases. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC ]
- Hero Arts Intense Black Ink [ SBC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
That’s all for me today! See you again soon!
COPICS: V22, BG10, BG11 (snow); YR04 (carrots); BV23, BV25, R46, YG17 (hats & scarves); BG10, BG13 (birds)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]