HEY FRIENDS! Ready for another card from the new Anita Jeram release? Well here it is –3 Kings by Colorado Craft Company! A little masking, a little ink blending, a little coloring — and there you have another adorable card.
As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- * Anita Jeram 3 Kings by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- * Anita Jeram 3 Kings Dies by Colorado Craft Company [ 3C ]
- Nesting Rectangle Dies by Hero Arts [ SBC ]
- Distress Oxides in Lost Shadow and Hickory Smoke [ SBC ]
- Copic marker coloring (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
For the previous cards in this release, I relied on masking the stamped image when creating my ink blended scene. This time I masked a rectangular background that I ink blended using Distress Oxides in Lost Shadow and Hickory Smoke and then used Anita Jeram 3 Kings coordinating dies to cut out the image.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project!
COPICS: Y21, Y26 (crowns); RV32, RV34, YG61, YG63, YG67, B41, B45 (robes); E30, E31, E35, E50, E53 (donkey); RV32, RV34 (halter); E41, E42, E43 (rabbit); E51, E55, E57 (dog); W1, W3 (cat); Y35, Y38 (star); YR20, YR23, YR24, YG61 (straw)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]