Join me for a new workshop where we will be playing with embossing powder and ink blending to create quick and easy cards. In this class, you will create five backgrounds using various techniques that you can transform into lovely greeting cards with the addition of sentiments and die cuts from Poppy Stamps. Seats are limited – sign up today! CLASS FEE $29
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscraps.blogspot.com
Sunday, September 15, 2019 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Thursday, September 19, 2019 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
Bring to Class
- Waterbrush (filled with water)
- One disposable ink blender (such as Ranger Ink Blending Tools). Do not use a blending brush.
- Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)
3 thoughts on “New Class! Hello & Hugs – Photo Scraps”
Gorgeous cards my friend! Hope to join a class one day! Hugs!
Thanks! Hope to see you again soon!
Enjoyed your class yesterday Nancy. Look forward to attending more classes with you! Thanks!