MORNING EVERYONE! I’m back today with another card and a new Copic coloring video. I decided to take a break from holiday cards to color up a fall image from my stash – Valerie in Autumn by Mo’s Digital Pencil. I’m a guest designer this month over on the Mo’s Digital Pencil Challenge blog and decided to feature this card for my design team project. I’ve linked the supplies for today’s project with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Valerie in Autumn Digital Stamp by Mo’s Digital Pencil
- Copic coloring (see marker list and video below)
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below
VIDEO – VALERIE IN AUTUMN
Watch below or in HD on YouTube.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Cut a piece of Prestige Gravel Gray Cardstock to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Select a sheet from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pad and trim to 1.5″ x 4.25″
- Cut piece of scrap white cardstock to 2.5″ x 3.75″
- Cut a piece of white craft foam to 2.75″ x 4″
- Print image on a Copic friendly paper (here I used Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100# Cardstock) and trim with the 2nd largest die in the Wonky Stitched Rectangular Die Set.
- Color image with Copic markers as shown in video.
- Apply craft foam to back of image with a strong craft glue (I use Beacon’s 3 in 1 Adhesive).
- Glue gray cardstock to card base.
- Glue striped paper to card front, approximately 1.25″ from top of card.
- Color left and right edge of white cardstock with Copic marker BG32 as shown in image. Glue to card front as shown in photo.
- Glue image to card front as shown in photo.
That’s it for me today! I hope you enjoyed today’s project and video. Leave me a note in the comments below if you have any ideas for future videos. If you liked today’s video, I’d be delighted if you’d give it a thumbs up and subscribe. If you would like to be notified when the next video is available, don’t forget to hit the bell next to the subscribe button.
See you next time!
COPICS: E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, V20 (skin); B34, C1, C3, C5 (hair); B91, B93, B95, B97 (jacket); BG11, BG15, BG32, R24 (dress); C1, C3, C5, BG32 (tights); C1, C3, C5, B91 (boots); R24, YR04, Y35 (leaves); BG0000, BG10, B0000, 0 Various Ink (background); BV23 (shadows)
Below I’ve listed the products used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you (see disclosure). I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects with the exception of the handful of products that I receive for design team work or guest posts. I only use products that I love. If you like my projects, please consider supporting me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much!