HEY FRIENDS! Here is the last of my clean and simple cards from my snow day in the studio coloring spree! I have a lot of Anita Jeram images — don’t you just love her illustrations! — so for this card I used the Lots of Love stamp set by Colorado Craft Company. I love the simplicity of her images and they really are easy to color. So if you are in need of a Valentine’s Day card, keep this one in mind. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Anita Jeram Lots of Love by Colorado Craft Company
- Copic marker coloring (see marker list below)
- Ink blending
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Like yesterday’s card, this one is pretty straighforward:
- Stamp image on Copic compatible paper with Amalgam Ink in Obsidian by Gina K. Designs
- Color image with Copic markers.
- Ink blend the sky and grass with Catherine Pooler inks in It’s a Boy and Lime Rickey using a domed foam applicator.
- Stamp sentiments using Verafine Ink in Onyx Black.
That’s all for me today! Santa brought me a new iPhone so I’m getting ready to create more Copic coloring tutorials for my YouTube channel. See you soon!
Supplies for Lots of Love
COPICS: E50, E51, E55, E57 (left bunny); W0, W1, W3, W5 (right bunny); YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67 (grass)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]