HEY FRIENDS! Still coloring through my stash of stamp sets that I purchased in the past year. Obviously, I bought a lot of Anita Jeram images because I’m back today with another – Big Love.
Today is a special day in my family. It’s my father’s 94th birthday! I needed a card to celebrate the occasion so I got to work coloring. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Anita Jeram Big Love by Colorado Craft Company
- Anita Jeram Birthday Wishes by Colorado Craft Company
- Slim Diagonal Rectangles Die Set by Pinkfresh Studio
- Copic coloring (see list and video below)
- Ink blending (see end of video to view how I did the ink blending)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step for Big Love
- Score a letter size sheet of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock at 4.25″ length-wise. Fold sheet in half at the score line. Trim folded card to 3.75″ x 8.75″ to form the card base. This card will fit in a standard #10 envelope (4 ⅛” x 9 ½”).
- Cut a piece of pattern paper to 3.75″ x 8.75″ for the accent. I used one of the brown patterns from the Sizzix – Surfacez Collection – 8.25 x 11.75 Printed Paper Pad.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock from the largest plain die in the Slim Diagonal Rectangle Die Set.
- Cut a piece of Copic compatible paper using the smallest diagonal die in the Slim Diagonal Rectangle Die Set. Stamp image from Big Love stamp set using a Copic compatible ink. I used Hero Arts Intense Black.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list and video below).
- Ink blend the grass with Lime Rickey and the sky with It’s A Boy, both by Catherine Pooler Designs. I used a domed foam blending tool for the ink blending. See end of video below to view how I did the ink blending.
- Stamp sentiments from the Anita Jeram Birthday Wishes stamp set as shown using Versamark Ink in Onyx Black.
- Assemble layers as shown.
Copic Coloring Video
If the video isn’t visible, click HERE to view it. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed today’s project and video. See you again soon!
COPICS: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57 (mouse); YG03, YG17 (grass); R14, R27, R46, R59 (red combination); B12, B24, B26, B28 (blue combination); Y11, Y15, Y38, YR04 (yellow combination); YG07, YG09, YG13, G19 (green combination); RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66 (rose combination); V20, V22 (underpainting)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]