Join me for an new Copic class at Photo Scraps! In this workshop, you’ll complete three cards featuring stamps from Honey Bee Stamps. I’ve kept the card designs clean and simple so that we can focus on Copic coloring and blending. Details are below. Class size is limited so sign up today! CLASS FEE $28
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscraps.blogspot.com
Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, OR
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
PLEASE NOTE: The list below reflects the Copic markers that I will use in class. You can follow along using the same colors OR substitute colors based upon your personal Copic collection. Please bring all your markers to class and make sure your Copics are marked with Washi tape or some other means of identification.
Markers will NOT be supplied either by me or Photo Scraps. You must bring your own markers to participate in class. If you need markers, please contact Photo Scraps in advance of class. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the markers or other supplies you’ll need to participate in class.
- RV000: Pale Purple
- RV00: Water Lily
- RV02: Sugared Almond Pink
- RV04: Shock Pink
- G40: Dim Green
- G43: Pistachio
- G46: Mistletoe
- Y11: Pale Yellow
- Y15: Cadmium Yellow
- Y19: Napoli Yellow
- B0000: Pale Celestine
- B000: Pale Porcelain Blue
- 0: Colorless Blender
- Markers RV10, RV11, RV14 (used in previous classes) could be substituted for the four RV markers listed above, but your flowers may be darker.
- Markers YG01, YG05, YG07 (used in previous classes) could be substituted for the three G markers above, but your leaves may be yellower.
- Foam tape (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Tape)
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)