HEY FRIENDS! I have a quick card for you today that features the Etched Greetings stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. And I know it’s hard to believe, but I only used four Copic markers to color the image! As always, I’ve linked the supplies that I used with compensated affiliate links where possible at no cost to you.
- Etched Greetings by Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ]
- Happy Birthday by CZ Design [ SSS ]
- A2 Marquee Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ]
- Copic marker coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
Step By Step for Etched Greetings
- Cut card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ and score at 5.5″ for a top fold card.
- Die cut the background from a piece of white cardstock using the largest A2 Marquee Wafer Die. Adhere to card base and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Hammermill cardstock to 3.5″ x 4.75″ and stamp the floral images from the Etched Greeting stamp set using Hero Arts Intense Black Ink.
- Color the flowers with Copic markers (see list below).
- Die cut the sentiment from the Happy Birthday die from black cardstock (I used Black Licorice by MFT Stamps). Cut the sentiment two more times as well as the shadow die from white cardstock. Glue the layers together using Connect Glue.
- Cover the sentiment with Glossy Accents. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Assemble the layers as shown.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project!
COPICS: R00, R20 (flowers); G40, G43 (leaves)
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]