HEY FRIENDS! Today I have something a little different for you. I have a new card featuring the Christmas Cutouts Thinlits Die set by Sizzix – Tim Holtz. I created a video showing you how I created the card, so rather than going into detail here, I’ve linked to the video below as well as all of the supplies.
As always, I’ve used compensated affiliate links where possible at no cost to you. I appreciate your support for my blog and YouTube channel so that I can continue to bring you new products and techniques.
If the video, does not appear below, watch it HERE on YouTube!
- Christmas Cutouts Thinlet Dies – Sizzix / Tim Holtz [ SBC | SSS ]
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock [ SSS ]
- Hammermill Smooth 100# cardstock [ SSS ]
- Cloud Stencil – My Favorite Things [ SSS | MFT ]
- Clear Double Sided 6×6 Adhesive Sheets (the sheets that I used in the video have been discontinued so I am linking to a similar product) [ SBC ]
- Distress Oxide Inks:
- Blender Brushes – Taylored Expressions [ TE ]. A similar product is also available from SimonSaysStamp [ SSS ]
- Mint Low Tack Tape – Scrapbook.com [ SBC ]
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]