HEY FRIENDS! I’m back today with something a little different. I pulled out my Polychromos colored pencils and a stamp from my stash to create a simple birthday card featuring Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil by Stampingbella. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil by Stampingbella
- Birthday Wishes by Penny Black [possibly retired]
- Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils (see list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
I stamped the image on a piece of Stonehenge Drawing Paper using Versafine Clare in Nocturne. Although I use white cardstock for Copic coloring, I prefer using colored drawing paper for colored pencil. I colored the image using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils (see list below). Once the coloring was complete, I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Clare. I think the sentiment stamp is from Penny Black, but I can’t find it on their website so it might be retired.
That’s all for today! See you again soon!
Supplies for Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil
- Skin: 132 Beige red, 131 Coral, 182 Brown Ochre, 180 Raw Umber
- Hair: 187 Burnt Ochre, 188 Sanguine, 288 Burnt Sienna, 280 Burnt Umber (hair);
- Dress: 102 Cream, 108 Dark Cadmium Yellow, 111 Cadmium Orange, 115 Dark Cadmium Orange
- Headband, Collar & Shoes: 171 Light Green, 112 Leaf Green, 163 Emerald Green, 159 Hooker’s Green
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]
One thought on “Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil by Stampingbella”
She looks awesome!!!