HEY FRIENDS! In case you hadn’t guessed, the Santa Bunny stamp set by Colorado Craft Company is one of the my favorite images. I don’t usually color an image more than once, but I’ve used this one to make cards (1 and 2), a tag and even did a Copic coloring video featuring the image. So for something a little different, I pulled out my colored pencils and colored it one more time. As always, I’ve linked supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Anita Jeram Santa Bunny by Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | CCC | SSS ]
- Anita Jeram Hanging Stockings Mini by Colorado Craft Company [ SBC | CCC | SSS ]
- Prismacolor Premier Pencils (see list below)
- Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below.
The Santa Bunny image was stamped on Stonehenge Drawing Paper using Versafine Clair in Nocturne. I used the multi-colored Stonehenge paper pad, selecting one of the grey tone sheets. This is actually my favorite paper and tone to use for colored pencils. I used Prismacolor Premier Pencils to color the image and applied Gamsol with a blending stump to blend the colors.
To finish, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Anita Jeram Hanging Stockings Mini stamp set using Versafine Clair in Nocturne. I trimmed the panel using one of the dies from Blanket Stitched Rectangles die set. I cut panels from Red Hot and Field Day Card Stock from My Favorite Things. I assembled the layers as shown.
That’s all for today! See you again soon!
- Reds: PC122 Permanent Red; PC923 Scarlet Lake; PC924 Crimson Red; PC925 Crimson Lake; PC937 Tuscan Red
- Greens: PC913 Spring Green; PC912 Apple Green; PC109 Prussian Green; PC909 Grass Green; PC907 Peacock Green
- Browns: PC1017 Clay Rose; PC943 Burnt Ochre; PC945 Sienna Brown; PC946 Dark Brown
- Grays: PC1050 10% Warm Grey; PC1051 20% Warm Grey; PC1052 30% Warm Grey
- Black: PC1056 70% Warm Grey; PC1067 90 % Cool Grey
[Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.]