YO Friends! Got something a little different today. I don’t usually make Halloween cards, but I recently received a goodies box from the 100 Moons Creative Team (RubberMoon, ArtFoamies, and 100 Proof Press), so I wanted to share a quick project that I put together using some of the items in my box!
Today’s project features:
- Skull and Crossbones by 100 Proof Press
- Tiny Witch Hat by Shock Shack
- Chipboard embellishment
- Additional basic supplies linked in thumbnails below
Skull and Crossbones Step By Step
I’ve linked the supplies for today’s project with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
- Cut design paper to 4.25″ x 5.5″ and set aside.
- Cut three pieces of white cardstock, each measuring 1.5″ square.
- Using black pigment ink, stamp skull image in center of each square.
- Immediately cover with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Apply craft foam or foam adhesive squares to back of image and adhere to design paper as shown.
- Color chipboard embellishment with a black water-based Sharpie.
- Adhere embellishment to card front with a clear drying craft glue.
- Stamp witches hats with black pigment ink.
- Glue card front to card base.
- Apply Crystal Glaze to embellishment. Lay card flat and let glaze dry for 24 hours.
NOTE: The chipboard embellishment came from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. This particular one is no longer available but there are lots of fun embellishments to choose from.
That’s all from me today! See you soon!
Below I’ve listed the products used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you (see disclosure). I pay out of pocket for the majority of the products — papers, inks, dies, embellishments, etc. — that you see in my projects with the exception of the handful of products that I receive for design team work or guest posts. I only use products that I love. If you like my projects, please consider supporting me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much!