GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! I’ve actually spent a few days coloring images that aren’t holiday related! I’m currently working my way through my stash of Jone Hallmark stamps by RubberMoon. These images are so sweet and easy to color. So today I have two cards to show you.
As some of you know, RubberMoon Stamps aren’t available just anywhere! You have a couple of options. The entire catalog is available to subscribers to Kae Pea’s Patreon Group where for as little as $2.00 a month you can:
- Access the RubberMoon Catalog for all of your RubberMoon purchases, including thousands of art stamps. [Once you are a member, you’ll receive the passcode to access the full catalog.]
- Access the Private Facebook comMOONity
- Access the Morning heART daily mix media videos.
It’s really quite a bargain for $2.00 a month. You can also purchase RubberMoon stamps through local craft stores such as The Queen’s Ink. If your store doesn’t carry them, be sure to ask them to contact Kae Pea for details.
- *Jone Hallmark | JH7540H – Ring Around the Rosie – Rubber Art Stamp by RubberMoon
- *Kae Pea | KP5118C – “Very Merry Happy” – Rubber Art Stamp by RubberMoon
The image and card design are really simple, but I used A LOT of Copic markers because I was trying to color the clothing as a rainbow. I’m not usually a rainbow person, but it was the perfect color combination for this image. I listed the various marker combinations below by color.
COPICS: E00, E11, E21 (skin); E53, E57 (hair); BV00, BV01, BV04 (purples); RV11, RV13, RV14 (pinks); Y02, Y15, Y19 (yellows); Y15, Y19, YR04 (oranges); YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67 (greens); BG11, BG32, BG15 (teals); B60, B63, B66 (blues)
- *Jone Hallmark | JH05FG – Fairy Garden Stamp Set by RubberMoon
- *Kae Pea | KP5115F – Sparkle Glow Shine by RubberMoon
For some reason, I was having trouble blending the colors for the dress – some days the Copic gods are just not on my side! I was on the verge of scrapping the card but decided that just like the sentiment, I would add some sparkle. So I pulled out my gel pens and got to work with some pointillism. By the time I was done, my blending woes were hidden and my garden fairy had a beautiful sparkly dress.
COPICS: E000, E21, V20, R20 (skin); E55 (hair); BG10, BG11, BG32 (dress); B0000, B000, BG10 (wings); G00, G02, G05 (leaves); BV0000 (petals); Y15, Y18, Y38 (flower center); V20 (shadow)
That’s all for today! See you soon!
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.