Join me for a new Copic marker class featuring three new floral stamps sets from Stampendous. In this class, you will make three cards using Copic ink and a water brush filled with colorless blender to create a faux watercolor effect. Details are below. All necessary techniques are taught in class. Seats are limited, so sign up today! CLASS FEE $25
The Queen’s Ink
Savage Mill Box 2048 | 8600 Foundry Street | Savage, Maryland 20763
phone: (301) 497-9449 | website: https://queensink.com
Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Register online or call the Queen’s Ink at (301) 497-9449
Bring to Class
The list below reflects the Copic markers that I will use in class. You can follow along using the same colors OR substitute colors based upon your personal Copic collection.
Please bring all your markers to class and make sure your Copics are marked with Washi tape or some other means of identification. Markers are available for purchase at The Queen’s Ink. Students will receive a 10% discount on Copic markers. I will be available prior to class to help with selection.
PLEASE NOTE: You must bring your own markers to participate in class. If you need markers, please contact The Queen’s Ink in advance of class. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the markers you need.
- RV52: Cotton Candy
- R37: Carmine
- YR04: Chrome Orange
- Y38: Honey
- YG03: Yellow Green
- YG67: Moss
- B00: Frost Blue
- B04: Tahitian Blue
- 0: Colorless Blender
Other Required Supplies
- Water brush – must either be new and unused or only ever filled with alcohol or colorless blender. If the brush has ever contained water, this technique will not work.
- Bottle of Copic Various Ink Colorless Blender – at minimum, the 25cc bottle, but preferably the larger bottle. You may need to fill your water brush more than once during class.
- Scissors suitable for fussy cutting
- Foam adhesive squares
- Tape runner adhesive or double sided tape
Please bring IF you have the following:
- 12×12 glass media mat such as the one by Tonic Studios or We R Memory Keepers.
- Copic Various Ink Refills in the colors listed above.