Get ready for spring with a new Copic / Mixed Media class at Photo Scraps! In this workshop, you’ll complete three cards featuring the Spring Blossoms stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps. Techniques include Copic coloring, stenciling, and ink blending. Details are below. Class size is limited so sign up today! CLASS FEE $28
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscraps.blogspot.com
Saturday March 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, OR
Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
COPIC MARKERS: The list below reflects the Copic markers that I will use in class. You can follow along using the same colors OR substitute colors based upon your personal Copic collection. Please bring all your markers to class and make sure your Copics are marked with Washi tape or some other means of identification.
PLEASE NOTE: Markers will NOT be supplied either by me or Photo Scraps. You must bring your own markers to participate in class. If you need markers, please contact Photo Scraps in advance of class. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the markers or other supplies you’ll need to participate in class.
- RV10: Pale Pink
- RV11: Pink
- RV14: Begonia Pink
- YG01: Green Bice
- YG05: Salad
- YG07: Acid Green
- B60: Pale Blue Gray
- B63: Light Hydrangea
- B66: Clematis
OTHER SUPPLIES: Please bring
- 3 ink blending tools and clean foam refills (such as Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tools / Foam Refills OR Nuvo Blending Sponges)
- Distress Oxides: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry
- Wink of Stella in Clear
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)
- Foam tape squares (such as Scrapbook Adhesives Thin 3-D Squares)
- Scissors suitable for fussy cutting