GOOD AFTERNOON FRIENDS! I’m back today with my entry in the Clean & Simple Genius category for the MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge. I don’t participate in many card challenges, but this one just resonates with me so I give it a try every year.
Clean & Simple Genius Entry
For my entry, I used an older stamp – You Gnome Me – along with its coordinating dies. This is an older stamp that has been retired, but it is a particular favorite of mine. I selected one of the gnome images and colored it along with one of the snails with Copic markers (see list below). For the sentiment, I inked up the Here’s A Huge Hug stamp with black ink and stamped it on a piece of Sweet Tooth cardstock. I selected the pattern papers from the Sweet Celebrations and the Black & White Stripes 6×6 paper packs. For the background, I used Grout Gray cardstock, also by My Favorite Things.
That’s it for me today! See you next time.
- You Gnome Me stamp and coordinating dies by My Favorite Things
- Here’s A Huge Hug by My Favorite Things
- Sweet Celebrations 6×6 paper pack by My Favorite Things
- Black & White Stripes 6×6 paper pack by My Favorite Things
- Sweet Tooth & Grout Gray cardstock by My Favorite Things
- COPICS: E000, E00, E21, E04, E93 (skin); C0, C1, C2 (beard); B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 (hat & pants); C0, C1 (shirt); BV04 (suspenders); C4, C7 (boots); YG17, YG21, YG25 (flower pot); G03, G09, B91, E93, BV00 (flowers & leaves); E04, E07, E09, YG17, YG21, YG25 (snail)